Dinner Cruise passengers aboard the "The Ivory Bill" on the Neches River
"The Ivory Bill" Meeting and Event Charters
"The Ivory Bill" is a unique setting for your next business meeting or social gathering. Proceeds benefit The Big Thicket Association educational programs.
A great location for: reunions, birthdays, retreats, meetings, holiday parties, retirements and night explorations.
- CD Player with stereo system
- Covered open-air deck
- Perimeter passenger seating for 30
- Rest room on board
- Capacity up to 40 guests
Charter Programs available
- Salt Water Barrier excursion
- Area culture and history
- Big Thicket Cruises
- Customized Programs
- Program costs vary by program
- CALL for Charter Specials
- Nonprofit and Senior Groups qualify for discounts
- While on the river the temperature will be about 10 degrees cooler, a jacket may be needed.
Proceeds benefit the Big Thicket Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
For charter information call (409) 651-5326