IVORY BILL Tour Charters resume now.
Book Now for discounted rates for tours through Feb 1, 2021. Call office for available days and times. (See Tour Registration form below)
Private Charters on Ivory Bill
"The Ivory Bill" Meeting and Event Charters
Dinner Cruise your group aboard the "The Ivory Bill" on the Neches River. "The Ivory Bill" is a unique setting for your next business meeting or social gathering. Proceeds benefit The Big Thicket Association educational programs.
A great location for: reunions, birthdays, retreats, meetings, holiday parties, retirements and night explorations.
Amenities -CD Player with stereo system -Covered open-air deck -Perimeter passenger seating for 30 -Rest room on board -Capacity up to 40 guests -Charter Programs available -Ecology -Salt Water Barrier excursion -Area culture and history -Big Thicket Cruises -Customized Programs
Program costs vary by program CALL for Charter Specials
Nonprofit and Senior Groups qualify for discounts. Check or debit/credit cards only. While on the river the temperature will be about 10 degrees cooler, a jacket may be needed.
Please enter your group's information below:
Private: Discount rate $400, regularly $475 for 2 hours - Rate applies to “for-profit” businesses and industries – also includes private parties for reunions, birthdays parties, celebrations, etc.
Non-Profit: Discount rate $300, regularly $375 for 2 hours – Rate applies to Non-profit organizations that have a 501(c)3 status – also includes churches & governmental agencies.
NO CASH PLEASE.
Charter Programs available
- Salt Water Barrier excursion
- Area culture and history
- Big Thicket Cruises
- Customized Programs
- Program costs vary by program
- CALL for Charter Specials
Nonprofit and Senior Groups qualify for discounts
While on the river the temperature will be about 10 degrees cooler, a jacket may be needed.
Most trips depart from historic Colliers Ferry Park 5390 Pine St. Beaumont 77703
Also available to depart from LNVA Salt Water Barrier, 6790 Bigner Road - Beaumont 77708
- The Ivory Bill will be cleaned by the crew before and after each cruise. Hand sanitizer will be available on the vessel. Masks are optional but ENCOURAGED for passengers. Masks will be available if requested.
- Boat capacity has been reduced approximately 50%.
- If a passenger or anyone in a group has been knowingly exposed or is experiencing symptoms on the day of the trip, we will work with you to cancel or reschedule the group.
- Temperature will be taken of each passenger before boarding, and if any individual shows a temperature greater than 100.4°F, the group’s responsible individual will decide whether that individual or the entire group stays ashore.
- A minimum deposit of $100 is due for Charters when the Agreement is submitted or you may pay in full.
- The balance of the fee is due the day before the Charter. Go to this location to pay the balance.
- Checks (if used) pay to the order of Big Thicket Association. Master Card or Visa accepted.
- It is required by U.S. Coast Guard that we leave a passenger list with emergency contact information at pick up site.
- Trips may be cancelled due to inclement weather or operational considerations beyond lessor's direct control. Note: We will not sail if there is more than a 50% chance of serious storms or the temperature is below 45 degrees.
- Passengers must arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure time. Unless otherwise agreed, trip is scheduled for 2 hours. If unable to depart at scheduled time, trip may be cut short.
- Snacks as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed on the charters at the sole discretion of the captain.
Fill in the form below.
For charters over 2 hours, there will be an additional charge of $100 per hour for every hour over 2 hours. The additional hour charged is calculated in 1 hour increments. Fuel surcharges may be added to tours that require more fuel than is normally used for the average tour. Fuel surcharges are based on total distance covered on personalized tours.
Please have passengers arrive at pick up location at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time. Your trip is scheduled for 2 hours. If we are unable to start on time due to late passengers, your trip may be cut short. There are no concessions sold on the boat. You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks.
It is required by the USCG that we leave a passenger list at pick up location. Please bring a list of the passengers that plan to board the vessel.
Charters will be cancelled by the Captain due to inclement weather or operational considerations beyond lessor’s direct control. We will not sail if there is a more than 50% chance of serious storms or the temperature is below 45 degrees. These cancelled trips are rescheduled at the convenience of the client. Deposits for cancelled charters that cannot be rescheduled will be refunded.
Please notify us within 5 days of the trip date if you need to cancel or reschedule your charter. For more information about Neches River Adventures and the Big Thicket Association log-on to www.bigthicket.org. Most trips depart from historic Colliers Ferry Park 5390 Pine St. Beaumont 77703 or LNVA Salt Water Barrier on Bigner Rd.
Proceeds benefit the Big Thicket Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
For charter information call (409) 651-5326